Artist Alley is a space celebrating and amplifying independent and up and coming creators. Applications will be open later this year for anyone interested in tabling at Brazen Comics Festival.
If you have already submitted an application for the original May 23rd 2020 event, you will not need to submit another application.
Brazen Comics Festival takes place at Redfern Town Hall, 73 Pitt St, Redfern NSW 2016.
- The cost to table at Brazen Comics Festival is $45 AUD.
- Your Artist Alley space will consist of one (1) trestle table (approx. 1.8metres wide, subject to change), two (2) chairs, two (2) exhibitor passes, Public Liability Insurance, and promotion on the Brazen Comics Festival website and social media.
- Two artists may share one space. Each artist must submit their own application, please note on your application form if you are applying to share with another artist.
- Applications are welcome from everyone, but priority will be given to those who identify as women, non-binary, and gender-diverse.
- We likewise encourage applications from diverse creators, especially POC, disabled, and LGBTIQA+ folks.
- We are primarily looking for creators making comics and original art, as opposed to fan art, merchandise etc.
- Applicants will need to show us their work, but past experience at conventions is not necessary. We encourage you to apply even if you have no experience.
We’re here to help! Reach out to us if you have any questions or are having trouble with the form.
Brazen Comics Festival is a welcoming and inclusive space. Please apply if you are interested, even if you may not think you have enough experience, your art isn’t good enough, or there are other barriers. You are good enough and we want to hear from you!