Artist Alley is a space celebrating and amplifying independent and up and coming creators. Applications are open from 19th February 2020 to 15th March 2020 for anyone interested in tabling at Brazen Comics Festival.
Brazen Comics Festival takes place on 23rd May 2020 at Redfern Town Hall, 73 Pitt St, Redfern NSW 2016.
- The cost to table at Brazen Comics Festival is $45 AUD.
- Your Artist Alley space will consist of one (1) trestle table (approx. 1.8metres wide, subject to change), two (2) chairs, two (2) exhibitor passes, Public Liability Insurance, and promotion on the Brazen Comics Festival website and social media.
- Two artists may share one space. Each artist must submit their own application, please note on your application form if you are applying to share with another artist.
- Applications are welcome from everyone, but priority will be given to those who identify as women, non-binary, and gender-diverse.
- We likewise encourage applications from diverse creators, especially POC, disabled, and LGBTIQA+ folks.
- We are primarily looking for creators making comics and original art, as opposed to fan art, merchandise etc.
- Applicants will need to show us their work, but past experience at conventions is not necessary. We encourage you to apply even if you have no experience.
- Applicants will be notified by 22nd March 2020 if their application has been successful. Other applicants will be waitlisted. The fee for tabling is due by 13th April 2020. If a successful applicant has not paid the fee by the due date and has not made contact with Brazen Comics Festival, their space will be forfeited and offered to someone on the waitlist.
We’re here to help! Reach out to us if you have any questions or are having trouble with the form.
Brazen Comics Festival is a welcoming and inclusive space. Please apply if you are interested, even if you may not think you have enough experience, your art isn’t good enough, or there are other barriers. You are good enough and we want to hear from you!